Effective January 2021
- When clients enter our office facility hand sanitizer will be made readily available and we will ask for each client to practice personal health practices.
- If clients present with a temperature above 100, they will be required to meet virtually.
- We ask that clients wear face masks upon entering our office.
- Our Staff and Volunteers will be required to go through a health screening process each day when entering our facility.
- Seating areas will be adjusted to ensure that everyone can safely remain at 6 feet apart while in our facility.
- We are implementing new cleaning procedures on touch points and frequently used surfaces within the office.
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns please do not hesitate to reach out to me.
Thank you and we look forward to serving you!