460 Saint Clair Street
Mooresville, Indiana 46158
Phone: (317) 831-0209
May 20, 2020
Effective June 15, 2020
During the pandemic Peace Restored has pivoted to offer virtual groups, video-based counseling, video-based support groups and a YouTube channel to our clients near and far. We are excited to announce that theses services will continue along with our already established programs as we prepare to reopen our physical office. Starting on June 15th, we will begin to offer in office counseling to our clients. Although for those who would prefer to meet over video this option will still be made available. Beginning on July 6th we will begin to meet in person for our support groups. In addition, we will offer “attendance” to our support groups via virtual format for those who choose this option.
- When clients enter our office facility hand sanitizer will be made readily available and we will ask for each client to practice personal health practices.
- If clients present with a temperature above 100, they will be required to meet virtually.
- Face masks are not required for our clients, although as per guidelines from our local authorities all staff personnel will be wearing mask until July 4th.
- Our Staff and Volunteers will be required to go through a health screening process each day when entering our facility.
- Seating areas will be adjusted to ensure that everyone can safely remain at 6 feet apart while in our facility.
- We are implementing new cleaning procedures on touch points and frequently used surfaces within the office.
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns please do not hesitate to reach out to me.
Thank you and we look forward to serving you!